What's new

Any good Bergamot scented soaps/creams?

I am a huge fan of bergamot but yet have not found a bergamot scented soap, anyone know of any?
Thanks!

I don't have one, but knowing Pre de Provence as a brand, I could blindly recommend them. Especially when it's not my wallet. :laugh:
Enjoy.

1585507809125.png

Last edited:
FYI, TFS Bergamotto Neroli is pretty much the same scent as Razorock Don Marco. Mostly orange scent but bergamot is in the mix.

PdP Begamot & Thyme is the same as the original PdP scent. The main scent is herbal, to me it smells more like Juniper, it is the type of thyme used in fragrances, not in the kitchen. There is a bit of citrus in there, too, I think.

The Bergamot & Thyme is supposed to be the same as the original PdP, just new packaging. If I ever get to the bottom of my current tin of PdP original, I can verify that personally.
:biggrin1:
good to know.......thought it would be a different scent. I always considered the original as a sage scent rather than thyme.

either way I agree......my puck doesn't move much either!

camo

FYI, TFS Bergamotto Neroli is pretty much the same scent as Razorock Don Marco. Mostly orange scent but bergamot is in the mix.

PdP Begamot & Thyme is the same as the original PdP scent. The main scent is herbal, to me it smells more like Juniper, it is the type of thyme used in fragrances, not in the kitchen. There is a bit of citrus in there, too, I think.

I am pretty certain TFS makes Don Marco for Razorock. Or at least they used to make some of the Razorock offerings.

During the summertime I use Bergamotto di Calabria by Extra Cosmesi. I smells like fresh bergamot (pure bergamot, no Earl Grey tea).
I use also the aftershave/EDT, you must shake it before using because you can see the essential oils floating in the bottle.
I really like its smells and how it performs, it is protective and with a good (not exceptional) post shave.

To be honest there are also some cons:
- to have the level of protection I want I need to load the brush more than with other soap, so it is not a champion of lasting
- due to the high level of essential oils it must generate some allergy, if you are sensitive

Top Bottom