What's new

Any good Barbershops in Los Angeles?

I've been wetshaving for couple of weeks now and I love it.
But sometimes I do miss the good ol' barbershop shaving.
I know a couple places in East Coast but none in Los Angeles area.
Any of you know a good spot?

The Art of Shaving has a place in LA, and while it's not your traditional barber shop, other people have said good things about it. You said you're familiar with places on the East Coast, any recommendations for the boston area?

SLider said:
The Art of Shaving has a place in LA, and while it's not your traditional barber shop, other people have said good things about it. You said you're familiar with places on the East Coast, any recommendations for the boston area?
no sorry mate, only Maryland, DC area.

SLider said:
Right back at ya...they are opening an AOS in Boston...Copley Place. This summer so not sure of the status...

Lancerr said:
There was one I used to goto once in a while in DC called Dave's Barbershop.

I just checked their site and the closest places AOS has listed are Atlantic City, Boston, and NY.

Try the Service Station in West Los Angeles. Floyd the barber is not going to be there but it might be fun regardless.

Top Bottom