What's new

Any Funny Shaving Stuff?

hey so opened up the old spice shaving cream and read this on the back of the tube and it made me laugh, really good marketing/advertising idea lool

Was wondering what funny shaving stuff you lot stumbled across?

p.s sorry for the quality of the pic was difficult to taking it

IMG_20230106_174141.jpg

How about the Stirling soap scent descriptions? Some of those are pretty good too. Examples:
  • Coniferous - "A blend of Scots Pine, Fir Needle, Texas Cedarwood, and Lichen Essential Oils. This isn’t your typical 'woodsy' smell found in shaving and cologne products. This is you taking a stroll through the forest when out of nowhere two trees jump out and pin you to the ground while a third three sits on top of you and beats the stuffing out of you. Then, once he’s done, he jams some moss up your nose. Caution: May cause excessive Manliness."
  • Sharp Dressed Man - "Patterned after the famous Green Irish Tweed scent that was created for Cary Grant. This scent has been put to use by men like Robert Redford and Clint Eastwood, meaning this is what real men smell like, whether they're stepping out in a tuxedo like Redford, or making a canoe out of someone's forehead like Eastwood. I feel more masculine when I use this..."

How about the Stirling soap scent descriptions? Some of those are pretty good too. Examples:
  • Coniferous - "A blend of Scots Pine, Fir Needle, Texas Cedarwood, and Lichen Essential Oils. This isn’t your typical 'woodsy' smell found in shaving and cologne products. This is you taking a stroll through the forest when out of nowhere two trees jump out and pin you to the ground while a third three sits on top of you and beats the stuffing out of you. Then, once he’s done, he jams some moss up your nose. Caution: May cause excessive Manliness."
  • Sharp Dressed Man - "Patterned after the famous Green Irish Tweed scent that was created for Cary Grant. This scent has been put to use by men like Robert Redford and Clint Eastwood, meaning this is what real men smell like, whether they're stepping out in a tuxedo like Redford, or making a canoe out of someone's forehead like Eastwood. I feel more masculine when I use this..."
I love it lmao 😂

You know when we were kids we used to eat penguin chocolate bars and they always used to have a little cheesy joke on them but it does make you laugh a little and imo it's a nice little touch

This is on the back of Old Spice shaving cream from India.
Yea this is the old spice from India,
Managed to get it from a UK seller,
Also got that Gillette shaving cream from India too

Rather small tubes like 30ml but it's cool

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
hey so opened up the old spice shaving cream and read this on the back of the tube and it made me laugh, really good marketing/advertising idea lool

Was wondering what funny shaving stuff you lot stumbled across?

p.s sorry for the quality of the pic was difficult to taking it

View attachment 1583828

Thats a pretty good one! I love reading funny things on shaving products that can make me laugh.

I found this pretty funny, when I bought my first bottles of Duke Cannon Ice Cold Menthol Aftershave Balm.
proxy.php
proxy.php

And whats even funnier about this, is the fact that I rated the "menthol" level of this aftershave, as a like a 3 out of 10. Stirling's Wintergreen shave soaps have far greater levels of menthol, to the point of eyes and nostril cleansing, and I feel like "Not For Clowns" should be on Stirling's glacial products lol.

I too enjoy Stirling's scent descriptions, I don't know who writes them, but I think they earned themselves a raise for making me laugh anyways. :thumbup1:

• Haha
Reactions: saj
Thats a pretty good one! I love reading funny things on shaving products that can make me laugh.

I found this pretty funny, when I bought my first bottles of Duke Cannon Ice Cold Menthol Aftershave Balm.
proxy.php
proxy.php

And whats even funnier about this, is the fact that I rated the "menthol" level of this aftershave, as a like a 3 out of 10. Stirling's Wintergreen shave soaps have far greater levels of menthol, to the point of eyes and nostril cleansing, and I feel like "Not For Clowns" should be on Stirling's glacial products lol.

I too enjoy Stirling's scent descriptions, I don't know who writes them, but I think they earned themselves a raise for making me laugh anyways. :thumbup1:
Love it lool 😂

Top Bottom