What's new

Any fans of Arko Cool Aftershave Cologne?

I'm 31 and I've never used a scented aftershave and never been too big on cologne besides in social situations. I wore versace pour homme my entire adult life.

Bought some Arko cool aftershave cologne and was impressed. very nice, masculine smell. from what I've read the scent is modeled after davidoff's cool water which I wasn't familiar with.

Anyone else here a fan? any other aftershaves or colognes that you've tried that are similar to this?

Arko cool is a staple cologne/aftershave among Turkish men and many Turkish barbers.

I’m not a big fan, but I know many people who use it

You can also get Arko Cool shaving cream for a perfect match

Arko Gold Shaving Cologne's scent is modelled after Paco Rabanne One Million which is Carolina Herrera 212 VIP for Arko Platinum. As with shaving stick P/P products. Found them to be too much musculine to my wife's nose. So I'm not using them to avoid unwanted noises. ;)

Last edited:
Arko Gold Shaving Cologne's scent is modelled after Paco Rabanne One Million which is Carolina Herrera 212 VIP for Arko Platinum. As with shaving stick P/P products. Found them to be too much musculine to my wife's nose. So I'm not using them to avoid unwanted noises. ;)

I'm thinking of purchasing those aftershaves as well! Especially the Gold.

Did the smell last for a few hours? it seems like the Cool lasts for 3 hours or more for me!

I read some reviews about the Gold and they said the smell didn't last at all or it didnt have a strong smell!

Top Bottom