What's new

Any Dermatologists on the Forum, aka Skin Docs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking last night about the last INGROWN HAIR I pulled, five weeks, and skin is finally back to normal. I blew it pulling the Hair then cover wound with antibiotic ointment, but biggest mistake was bandage that was not hypoallergenic. Normal Bandage and with in 4 hours my face/cheek looked like it was worked with 80 Grit Sand-paper. I have allergies.

So if we got any Dermatologists here, do you know why we get INGROWN HAIRS or INGROWN BEARD HAIRS? Problem most of life, have had some copper that grew back into skin like 1/2" deep.

Also any way to preventINGROWNS?

Know my Dermotoligish is alway say Drink H2O for better skin. Lots of H20.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
General chit chat about what folks do personally isn't a big deal, but this is an area that is rife with possible discontent.

That's the reason our Terms of Use says:

"14. ... Seeking or providing advice or suggestions on medical conditions or treatment in any form is prohibited beyond recommending an individual contact the physician or medical expert of their choice."

Please keep any discussion you post limited to your own actions.
Please read what anyone else says they do with a pound of salt.
You have no idea of the credentials, motivation, or truthfulness, intended or not, of what anyone says here.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ok, sorry folks, but despite the very clear warning here, we immediately got people giving medical advice.
Nothing personal to anyone, including the OP, but we can't have that here, so we're locking this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom