What's new

Any current issues with the BST?

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Am I being obtuse or are there issues with the Buy, Sell, Trade? Unable to post a new thread it seems.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I can’t use it so yes
You need 45 days and 50 posts as per the guidelines posted in that forum.
I hope you do a better job of reading those guidelines before you make your first post there!
:lol1:

Screenshot_20220808-165807_DuckDuckGo.jpg

So I finally hit the big 50 and have accumulated enough time to use the for sale forum, but it’s still telling me that I do not have the ability to post. Why?

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I can never close my threads. Some permission on my account must be boogered. I've tried 4 different browsers on two operating systems and still don't get what the screen shots say I should.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I can never close my threads. Some permission on my account must be boogered. I've tried 4 different browsers on two operating systems and still don't get what the screen shots say I should.
I'll look over your settings when I get a few minutes later today.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I looked, and I don't see anything out of the ordinary. I know you said you've tried, but I'll run through this one more time just to be sure. If you can look this over and tell me exactly what you do see or exactly what you don't see, we can try to drill down to the root cause.

If you open your BST thread, on the upper right, there are three dots - Do you have those three dots?
Image1.jpg

If you do have those three dots, if you click them, you should get a drop down with "More Options", which are "Edit Thread" and "Lock Thread". Do you get the drop down? If yes, do you see those two options?
Image2.jpg

If you have those options, you should be able to click on "Lock Thread", are you able to do that?
Image3.jpg

If you are able to click "Lock Thread", you should then see a banner briefly at the top of the screen saying "Your changes have been saved", does that banner appear?
Image4.jpg

Sorry for the trouble, just trying to see where we are having the problem.

Top Bottom