What's new

Any colognes that pair well with Saponificio Veresino Felce

Bought the shave soap and aftershave and I'm blown away by how much I enjoy it's scent. I have always enjoyed fougere colognes. But none that I have are a bright fougere like felce is.

Just curious if anyone here that has smelled SV felce could tell me which cologne would smell very similar to it?

Thanks

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Yes. I have that soap.

Try Dana's Canoe and Pinaud Clubman for the aftershave, and you'll have bright fougere-fougere-fougere.

AA

Thanks for the recommendations. What I'm really looking for is a cologne the smells just like felce.

Not sure if there is one out there? But if there is? I want too add it to my collection.

Thanks for the recommendations. What I'm really looking for is a cologne the smells just like felce.

Not sure if there is one out there? But if there is? I want too add it to my collection.
I applied a bit of the SV Felce balm and a single spray of YSL RG to my hand. RG smells as close to the SV pair as the soap does to the balm. Of course with fragrances YMMV.

I thought I read somewhere here that GIT was a perfect match. Maybe someone could confirm?
I’m going to have to recommend against that. Felce is sweet and fresh. Git is grassy.

I mean, it might work fine, but I don’t find any similarities between the two.

I would wait for the felce aromatica edp to appear in North America

GIT (which I have and enjoy) is not even in the same ballpark. I second Steelman's suggestion of Houbigant Fougere Royal - pricey, but a $20 decant from that auction site will last you a good while. Another similar scent is Tom Ford Beau de Jour. Going to check out the SV perfume. I have been writing SV asking them to offer it.

Just got back from vacation and a bottle of SV Felice cologne was waiting for me. Smells just like the A/S and comes in a nice bottle with spray cap. Might be the last cologne I ever need...nahhhh!!!

Top Bottom