What's new

Any Citrus/Orange Scented Creams Available?

Not in any particular order

Shave Creams

Cyril R Slater Citrus Sublime Citrus
Taylor Old Bond Street Grapefruit
Godrej Deluxe Lime
Godrej Fresh Lemon
Coates Lime

Shave Soaps

Mike's Natural Lime
Mike's Natural Orange and Black Pepper
RazoRock King of the Castle Lime
RazoRock Don Marco
Soap Commander Respect (Lime &
Patchouli)
Maggard Razors Lime & Bergamot

Alvaro Gomez shave cream is lemony citrus
AOS lemon is total lemon
Penhaligon Castile is orangy floral
naturally, the various lime creams...T&H, Castle Forbes
Yeti makes an orange cicle glycerin shave soap

$art of shaving lemon april 17 2014.jpg

For oranges, if RazoRock can qualify as a cream, Don Marco - I used it this morning; it pairs very well with Lucky Tiger aftershave/tonic or Royall Mandarin.

AFAIK, Pen's Castile is unobtanium.

Lots of lemon/citrus - Pen's Blenheim Bouquet shaving cream is my favorite lemon.

Last edited:
Burt's Bees makes a citrus-scented cream. Its one of my favorites to use during warm weather.
It has an assortment of essential oils including bergamot, lemon, orange, patchouli, rosemary and others.

You can find it all over town in drugstores and supermarkets.
Around $8, and they also make matching ASB, bar soap, shampoo, cologne, deodorant and hair gel.

Be aware that this is a non-lathering cream. It goes on transparent and whips up into a translucent white, but you never get those mountains of foam that come with other soaps. The lack of visible lather doesn't prevent it from giving a great shave every time.

AOS Ocean Kelp is citrus based with bergamot, orange, and tangerine - all related. It is a very light fragrance and one of my favorites. A solid performer.

From their website...
Water/Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)

RazoRock Don Marco is based on Tcheon Fung Sing's Bergamotto Neroli. Bergamot = large, fragrant inedible orange; this also givers Earl Grey tea it's aroma. Neroli is the fragrance ingredient harvested from the blossoms of the inedible bitter orange tree.

Both the RR and the TFS have a rich, orange scent; no lime or lemon.

Not orange, but two citrus that I can recommend are Godrej Lemon Lime and Palmolive Lemon Lime. Both are good quality creams and the citrus scent is prominent (to my nose).

I've been able to find both with good consistency at a local Patel Brothers, so check an Indian store for these.

TOBS Grapefruit
GFT. Limes

Honestly if you want orange the lady at Shave Den can custom make you a batch of any citrus you want (I have some Orange A/S) with good performance and a great price.

TOBS Eton College is kind of a sophisticated citrus. +1 also for the Musgo Real Spiced Citrus (more spice than citrus) and RR Don Marco, which I'd call an Italian soft soap rather than a cream.

Catie's Bubbles is soft enough that I consider it an "almost cream". I haven't tried their orange, yet, but I plan on doing so.

Top Bottom