What's new

Any Canadians buy Tony Miller strop?

Hi,

Just wanted to know if any Canadians have bought a Tony Miller strop from The Well Shaved Gentlemen. And wondered what, if any, additional costs you encountered.

Thanks.

I just received an Heirloom 3" strop and 4 sided paddle strop the other day. No duty (made in USA), but of course I had to pay GST & PST + $8 to Canada Post for the brokerage. Arrived very quickly in perfect shape. A real work of art actually. Tony is a straight shooter and a gentleman IMHO. Worth every penny.

Thank you very much, just the info I was looking for! Now I just have to save my pennies. :biggrin:

I just received an Heirloom 3" strop and 4 sided paddle strop the other day. No duty (made in USA), but of course I had to pay GST & PST + $8 to Canada Post for the brokerage. Arrived very quickly in perfect shape. A real work of art actually. Tony is a straight shooter and a gentleman IMHO. Worth every penny.

I bought 2 paddle strops and an artisan latigo/horsehide strop. No duty or any other surcharges charged to me. He sent it USPS. And just to add, the contents arrived in one package in perfect condition.

Top Bottom