What's new

Any Brut fans out there?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I overdosed on it years ago. Big time. I never use it now. I was the one that you could smell a block away. No more.

I wore it as a teenager and my dad also wore Brut. I picked one up to smell at the store recently and I liked it, but was taken back to high school gyms that oozed the stuff. I was worried it was too strong so ultimately didn’t buy it.

....Any other fans out there?....
Yep - just used it the other day.

proxy.php

I have been eyeing this giant bottle as well. Would you say this bottle offer the same old heady scent, even if it is albeit watered down? I have been reading that new formulation is just different and I don't want to experiment anymore.

I consider myself fortunate to own two bottles of Faberge Brut "Lotion" from days past. To my nose, the Faberge Lotion is a stronger scent than the Cologne in the modern large jug, and more rounded. I like the Cologne, it's just not quite the Brut of old.

I consider myself fortunate to own two bottles of Faberge Brut "Lotion" from days past. To my nose, the Faberge Lotion is a stronger scent than the Cologne in the modern large jug, and more rounded. I like the Cologne, it's just not quite the Brut of old.
Thanks, I guess that settles it. As an alternate I will try and get this. Suppose to be an 'almost there' legacy carrier of 'Splash'.
Brut Original Splash On - Pharmacare Laboratories

I am a fan of the European Brut. Brut is licensed in different markets, North America, Europe, Australia, Brazil etc.

Been in my rotation since I started shaving as a kid. Always smells great and I've never had any one say it's horrible or old fashioned. In fact I have the AS and the body splash, which I use with a sprayer. I've read somewhere that our UK version is suitably different to the US and Australian blqnds.

I overdosed on it years ago. Big time. I never use it now. I was the one that you could smell a block away. No more.
Damn sounds like you knew me when I was a kid I was the same way I still have 6 full 7 oz bottles of the spash on and 2 full 5oz bottles of the cologne that were Christmas preasents from a aunt in the late 80’s early 90’s

I just love the scent. It has a reputation for corny commercials, for being overtly and unnecessarily 'manly', for the bottle shape being phallic, for being cheap. That's the stuff that a drugstore brand collects while being on the shelves and on TV for generations. But I don't care, I just love the scent.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I just love the scent. It has a reputation for corny commercials, for being overtly and unnecessarily 'manly', for the bottle shape being phallic, for being cheap. That's the stuff that a drugstore brand collects while being on the shelves and on TV for generations. But I don't care, I just love the scent.
You read my mind.

Top Bottom