What's new

Any Boxing Fans???

I think he broke his orbital
well chris eubanks jr the guy who lost the billy joe saunders in a 12 round decision said he'll put down 10k that billy joe saunders will get stopped by canelo

i dont think eubanks jr wouldve quit if his eye was that bad tbh

Honestly I think it was the injury. I can't sit here and say he quit.

But canelo read him well when he landed that. He was looking for it

Reactions: saj
Honestly I think it was the injury. I can't sit here and say he quit.

But canelo read him well when he landed that. He was looking for it
yea he was looking for that uppercut all night, i think billy joe saunders kept putting his head down,
i dont know maybe he was a bit worried about the power punch from a straight right or check left hook? i dont know

ive always been a fan of billy joe saunders but he will get a lot of stick unfortunately :/

i know canelo was younger when he fought mayweather but the more canelo becomes a better fighter,
the more it increases mayweathers win in my eyes and in the eyes of many people,
what a fighter floyd mayweather jr is/was

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I used to be a big boxing fan but not so much these days. I find Saunders an odious man, some of his out of the ring behaviour is disgraceful; I am glad he lost and hope we have seen the last of him. In a few years he will be another Hatton, a sad, loud mouth, fat bloke sitting in the pub telling everyone what a big man he is. 👍

I used to be a big boxing fan but not so much these days. I find Saunders an odious man, some of his out of the ring behaviour is disgraceful; I am glad he lost and hope we have seen the last of him. In a few years he will be another Hatton, a sad, loud mouth, fat bloke sitting in the pub telling everyone what a big man he is. 👍
Yea I can see where you're coming from, like some of the stuff he says you can't tell if he's serious or joking, unlike Tyson Fury lol

how comes you're not into boxing as much these days?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I miss Gorilla Monsoon
must be before my time as i've got no idea who youre on about tbh

Will you stop!

There's never been a betting scandal in professional wrestling.

1621297180356.png

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Fury for the win. I can’t believe the first fight was a draw. Never leave it up to the judges.

Legion

Staff member
I haven't watched it yet, but I watched the highlights.

It's nice to have a personality as the HW champ again. To be honest, most of them have been kind of forgettable since Mike Tyson.

yea he was looking for that uppercut all night, i think billy joe saunders kept putting his head down,
i dont know maybe he was a bit worried about the power punch from a straight right or check left hook? i dont know

ive always been a fan of billy joe saunders but he will get a lot of stick unfortunately :/

i know canelo was younger when he fought mayweather but the more canelo becomes a better fighter,
the more it increases mayweathers win in my eyes and in the eyes of many people,
what a fighter floyd mayweather jr is/was
About Floyd:

Yes, he was. People remember the point fighter. Even though boxing is hit and not get hit. They don't remember or watched the younger "pretty boy" floyd. That version was a savage. Hell of a chin too.

About Floyd:

Yes, he was. People remember the point fighter. Even though boxing is hit and not get hit. They don't remember or watched the younger "pretty boy" floyd. That version was a savage. Hell of a chin too.
yea first floyd was more fighting driven but money may is more money motivated imho

@MrLara like the mayweather jr vs gatti fight is prime example, took the brawler out of the fight bit like fury vs wilder 3 too

Top Bottom