What's new

Any Boxing Fans???

hey peeps, so im a massive boxing and mma fan, was wondering if anyone else is into it?

Anyone going to watch the boxing tonight?

canelo vs billy joe saunders

I'm going with billy joe saunders,
Like they say skills pay bills

Check out the giant MMA thread that's been going for years.

I haven't seen an ongoing boxing thread though.

Reactions: saj
Check out the giant MMA thread that's been going for years.

I haven't seen an ongoing boxing thread though.
ahhh i searched boxing and mustve forgot to search for mma, thats why i didnt find it

you watching the canelo v saunders boxing fight tonight?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I am not a boxing fan. I prefer Major League Baseball. It there a thread for that? And are there some fans at B and B?

Reactions: saj
ahhh i searched boxing and mustve forgot to search for mma, thats why i didnt find it

you watching the canelo v saunders boxing fight tonight?
Yes, I'm watching. If I don't fall asleep first. I'm a bit tired. Allergies are terrible and my eyes are getting the worst of it, it seems. I hate this season

I think the main event is around 10:30pm or 11pm

You might have to get a moderator to change the thread title for you.

Yes, I'm watching. If I don't fall asleep first. I'm a bit tired. Allergies are terrible and my eyes are getting the worst of it, it seems. I hate this season

I think the main event is around 10:30pm or 11pm

You might have to get a moderator to change the thread title for you.
I assume you're in the states because you mentioned 10-11PM because it's like 4AM here in the uk

Legion

Staff member
I watch most of the UFC events, but only seem to catch regular boxing if it is a major one.

I don’t have the ability to watch it live at home, so I always have to catch it the next day, and try to avoid all social media and sports news until I do, which is a pain. Haha.

And I thought it was late for me i wouldn't be watching if it was like that for me. Not getting up that early
Bro it's ramadan so I'm up eating before sunrise at time so not too bad

Used to having to stay up till 3-4 to watch boxing it ufc etc etc

I watch most of the UFC events, but only seem to catch regular boxing if it is a major one.

I don’t have the ability to watch it live at home, so I always have to catch it the next day, and try to avoid all social media and sports news until I do, which is a pain. Haha.
Tonight's fight will be very technical imo, can't wait for it tbh

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Haven't watched boxing in years, ever since pay per view took over. Miss it. Sometimes I watch old bouts online. Ali/Fraser. Thomas Hearns.

But I just can't bring myself to watch MMA. I just don't have the stomach for that anymore. I'm a pansy boy the older I get.

I watched boxing with me Da back in the day. It really was a sweet science back then.

And if you don't agree.....then "get off my lawn you punks!"

Rematch imo.

You gotta do it again. I mean it was close. Even if canelo took those last two rounds
i knew billy joe saunders would do well, i think the only thing he lacks is some serious power, if he had power he wouldve really caused canelo more problems, imo canelo is good but i still dont see the greatn ess that everyone talks about,
i mean he lost to lara and to triple g before but always gets the decision

billy joe saunders needs more work rate but i know its easy me saying it here sat comfortable at home,
i mean those power punches from canelo looked hurtful to the body especially

i just think billy joe saunders gave it the big one about being gypsy and not being a quitter etc,
i just hope he doesnt get a lot of stick because some fans can be ruthless to be fair

tyson fury backs up his mouth all the time and i didnt expect billy joe to get stopped on his stool but his eye was bad, very bad

Dude felt canelos power and I think he didn't wanna get KO'd in the next round or two.
yea i think thats a fair assessment mate and i do think he quit on the stool instead of laying it all on the line

Haven't watched boxing in years, ever since pay per view took over. Miss it. Sometimes I watch old bouts online. Ali/Fraser. Thomas Hearns.

But I just can't bring myself to watch MMA. I just don't have the stomach for that anymore. I'm a pansy boy the older I get.

I watched boxing with me Da back in the day. It really was a sweet science back then.

And if you don't agree.....then "get off my lawn you punks!"
if you like the sweet science of boxing, check out sweet pea pernell whitaker,
he was an amazing fight, he died recently unfortunately

Top Bottom