What's new

Any Americans buy from Men's Room Barbershop?

I was searching online for Ach Brito Mogno and Proraso Single Blade when I saw this American vendor has them at reasonable prices. It can be a good option for those worried about shipping delays from overseas. They even have shipping maps that show how long it is expected to take to get somewhere from their shop in Milwaukee. Free shipping if it's over $49. They also have an Amazon storefront if buying 1 or 2 items, which I bought some Mogno before finding their real shop online.

Mogno through Amazon. Fair enough price given the 'free shipping'. Very fast delivery. And the Ach. Brito Mogno is great, though Arko stick and Williams Mug puck set the unbeatable standard for price/performance.

I was searching online for Ach Brito Mogno and Proraso Single Blade when I saw this American vendor has them at reasonable prices. It can be a good option for those worried about shipping delays from overseas. They even have shipping maps that show how long it is expected to take to get somewhere from their shop in Milwaukee. Free shipping if it's over $49. They also have an Amazon storefront if buying 1 or 2 items, which I bought some Mogno before finding their real shop online.

Yup. I bought my Mogno from there. It was the best price I could find and the shipping was only $4.00. They're a Badger & Blade supporting vendor as well.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I bought the shave bar from them along with some bath soap as a throw in off the sale page. Good price and fast shipping. I’d recommend them. I don’t think I knew they support B&B so there’s another good reason.

I bought some stuff from them a few months ago and I thought they were great.

I don't buy tons of stuff all the time so I only have experiences with a few vendors.

But, again, I thought they were fantastic. Their prices were the best. The service was very personal, and they threw in some extra blades.

For any upcoming order I'd definitely check there among the first.

Zero affiliation with them, just made an order I was happy with and thought I'd pass it along to support a good small business.

I had a problem so I'll share my experience. I ordered a LaToya shave stick through Amazon. They processed the single order as two separate orders, shipping two items on two days. When I contacted them, they said the only way they could help me is if I paid to ship the second item back to them. That seemed unfair to me since it was their error. Not much money, but it says something about they way they did business with me.

They have good pricing on some products. La Tojo shave sticks and TOBS sandalwood after shave gel for example. No complaints on the shipping.

I had a problem so I'll share my experience. I ordered a LaToya shave stick through Amazon. They processed the single order as two separate orders, shipping two items on two days. When I contacted them, they said the only way they could help me is if I paid to ship the second item back to them. That seemed unfair to me since it was their error. Not much money, but it says something about they way they did business with me.
That might be an issue with Amazon's platform. It happens with other vendors sometimes who sell through Amazon. If buying multiple items, it can be worth it to buy direct.

Ebay vendors on the other hand, will often combine your multiple items and charge shipping only once.

Skip Amazon and buy from the Men’s Room. They‘re a real brick & mortar barbershop in Milwaukee, Wi. I used to get my hair cut there when I lived nearby. I’m happy with my online purchases from them too,

Used Ach. Brito Mogno shave cream this morning, which is excellent. I ordered one but they sent me 2 at no extra charge.

Mogno.jpg

Top Bottom