What's new

Antique Shaving Mugs

The background on this is as follows. I reached out to a fellow Shriner who is helping out the widow of a Lodge Brother. The widow is interested in selling off the collection. I’m looking for advice to pass on as to what is the best way for her to do that. I haven’t much to go on but these pictures. I appreciate any advice.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate any advice.
Any provenance on those mugs will help to obtain the best price. That looks like a nice collection.
You could also put a few on the BST for collectors on B&B.
Forum rules prohibit valuations though.

Any provenance on those mugs will help to obtain the best price. That looks like a nice collection.
You could also put a few on the BST for collectors on B&B.
Forum rules prohibit valuations though.

+1! Provenance would definitely help!

Turns out the widow is 93 years old and is closing on the sale of her home at the end of the week. She just wants them gone. I made her an offer that I could absorb as a loss. Now I’ve got a collection, lol. I’ll pick them up when the Covid-19 subsides from my fellow Shriner.

The background on this is as follows. I reached out to a fellow Shriner who is helping out the widow of a Lodge Brother. The widow is interested in selling off the collection. I’m looking for advice to pass on as to what is the best way for her to do that. I haven’t much to go on but these pictures. I appreciate any advice.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Are any of them Masonic Hiram?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Turns out the widow is 93 years old and is closing on the sale of her home at the end of the week. She just wants them gone. I made her an offer that I could absorb as a loss. Now I’ve got a collection, lol. I’ll pick them up when the Covid-19 subsides from my fellow Shriner.

Good man! Your buddy is smiling!! :a29:

Top Bottom