What's new

Antica Barbieria Colla almond cream and aftershave review.

cella preshave gel
ABC cream
timeless titanium .68 solid bar
murker platinum blade

neck shave only

IMG_0249.jpg

got a full bbs shave aka mr baby neck. ( neck shave only ) got a few cuts because i rushed it. over all clean,smooth, shave no irritation at all cant even see the cuts.

the cream - got a quick lather nice almond smell very tick lather. ( only cream i ever used was ADP shave cream) lather was real thick like chocolate mouse.

after shave - already had a great post shave experience after i washed off the lather and dried my neck. after i applied the aftershave it felt like i shaved yesterday. fully absorbed under a minute. i already rubbed my hand up and down my neck a bunch of times right after, and i got zero irritation. it actually feels real good i feel nice and relaxed.

over all great product. until i find something better this is gonna be my main setup.

in the future i will try panacrema, SMN novila, and Boellis Panama soap and after shave. i will let you know

as for the cella post shave, i need to do more tests with that, i applied some on my upper cheek and shaved just using that. got bbs but thats an easy area for me i get bbs there with just water. i got a lil irritation but it went away like 15 seconds.

just did another shave with this cream this time i used the 91 blade gap. and i used baumbe pre shave and after shave. the pre shave, i like better then the cella. offer a better blade glide. i got full bbs but i got cut up on the side of my neck. this is because im still a rook with the .91 blade i exclusively shaved with a feather as ds before a very mild but efficient razor. over all happy with the results. the baumbe after shave seems nice i got no irritation even with cuts. and it seemed to have healed the cuts quick. but i like the ABC better. the abc made my neck shine a bit more and has a classic sent. the baumbe after shave is more matte and has a more modern cent which is an alright. smell, but my preference is the ABC.

over all nice bbs shave cream is nice quick lather. i think my brush kinda sucks for a bowl lather i got another brush on the way. but even with the weak brush i still got a good thick lather i applied it with my hands on the 3rd pass

also i realized that i cant be reviewing creams n such until i got a razor and blade setup im 100% comfortable with, where i can differentiate between products better. so for this i apologize for the wack review.

Top Bottom