What's new

Another Rotten wood Handle on the lathe

I had chicken after church but it was from Taco Bell! I'm old. I would rather have had one of our meat birds from the freezer, lol.

One of my issues with moving is living by someone else's rules, ie, HOA. I have friends that live with that, but I can't imagine a neighborhood where if the grass gets long you already know that the guy is in the hospital, and I need to get off my lazy carcass and mow it for him, not call the HOA and complain! Now, you kids! Off my lawn!
Nearly everything here gets cooked from scratch, usually by my wife but usually by me on weekends.

We refuse to even look at a home with an HOA.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Since I retired I get to do most all the cooking.
Sometimes we work together at it, but Lil doesn't like to cook anymore and always tells me how good everything is
:) I always fall for that one :)

Since I retired I get to do most all the cooking.
Sometimes we work together at it, but Lil doesn't like to cook anymore and always tells me how good everything is
:) I always fall for that one :)
She stayed home since the first was born. He is closer to 30 than 20 now. I will cook more when I retire.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I will say that the core group here in the BM&R subforum are a great bunch of guys. They’re kind of like the friends I play poker with on Friday nights, only I don’t lose any money...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I will say that the core group here in the BM&R subforum are a great bunch of guys. They’re kind of like the friends I play poker with on Friday nights, only I don’t lose any money...
Man, I need to do that now that I'm retired. I used to love penny ante poker. Just enough to keep it interesting. And I think it's good for keeping the brain sharper.

We use 10c 20c 50c & $1.00 chips but the latter 2 rarely get used. It’s all about smoking cigars & ripping on each other. You know, being men! We throw some dogs & hot links on and take a food break halfway through. Even if I lose my entire buy-in (which nobody even comes close to that) it’s a great night just hanging out with good friends.

Graydog

Biblical Innards

I always come here first , I like the exchanging of ideas and suggestions that are always free:)
I learned how to make brushes here .

I had chicken after church but it was from Taco Bell! I'm old. I would rather have had one of our meat birds from the freezer, lol.

One of my issues with moving is living by someone else's rules, ie, HOA. I have friends that live with that, but I can't imagine a neighborhood where if the grass gets long you already know that the guy is in the hospital, and I need to get off my lazy carcass and mow it for him, not call the HOA and complain! Now, you kids! Off my lawn!

I don't think I could live in a place with an HOA unless I was an invalid and they took care of everything. I now my lawn regularly most the time but it has never been a priority to have a well manicured lawn necessary in a place like that.

I completely agree. B&B is my only form of social media, and the group of guys here is fantastic.

I always come here first , I like the exchanging of ideas and suggestions that are always free:)
I learned how to make brushes here .

I've learned a lot here. I had already made several brushes, but I have learned a lot more here and been happier with the end results of the more recent brushes from what I've learned here.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Rotten Wood.jpg

Top Bottom