What's new

Another odd razor

Following on from my post about the multiplex razor, I was curious about this little oddity. I am sure most of you would have already seen this on ebay, but I was just curious if anyone thought this sort of thing had any merit. Better yet, has anyone ever used anything like it?

Very cool. I've never seen one before but it appears to be the same concept as the Stahly Live Blade razor. I know that Bob (cooncatbob) has one of the Stahly's and could give you a breakdown of its performance.

Come on, Mitch. Where's your sense of adventure?

I believe the vibration is suppose to induce a slicing action to the blade. The vibration of the Stahly Live Blade doesn't seem to do much for me (I liked the M3 and Fusion Power) But I like the Stahly head on a tech handle. There's nothing really new under the sun, old ideas just get recycled every generation and proclaimed revolutionary. Hey I'd try that razor, but of course I'm a trained professional and I'm crazy.:lol:

cooncatbob said:
Good, then I'll win it and do a review.
Hey, I've tried the King Oscillator Razor.
If you feel adventurous check also ebay object 150001455072
Would you dare plugging it into a 220 Vac outlet while WET shaving ?

Oh well I got sniped by someone who'd never bought a razor on e-bay before. I didn't want to have to pay $20 for it anyway.

fatpig said:
If you feel adventurous check also ebay object 150001455072
Would you dare plugging it into a 220 Vac outlet while WET shaving ?
You mean this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=&afcj=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50&fvi=1
I imagine there's no connection between the motor and the head. I'd give it a try but I don't want to have to shave in the garage, cause that's where the 220volt outlets are.
Double the voltage half the amperage. My saw pulls 12 amps of 220 but rewire to run on 110 and it pulls 24 amps, too much for most 110 circuit breakers.

Top Bottom