What's new

Another Newbie with a Juice Question

I quit the cigs started Vaping a week ago. In the shop that I bought my kit from I found a nice tobacco flavor that a love but with what I vape it is going to be pricey. I went to a couple more shops today, one only had house brands and all had a floral note that turned my off (It reminded my of Alt Innsbruck, yucky!) the other had a Turkish blend with the same note, and one without or little flavor at all. I'm looking for something with a sort of harsh (for a lack of a better word) and savory kind of vibe. The juice I found that I love is Halo Torque 56. Going to the internet with all the options is a little much. Any ideas were I should start? What kind of blend?

Right now I'm using Eleaf iStick 20w running a Eleaf GS air... I have a Kanger Subox kit on the way. I have been using 12mg for nicotine level.

For the iStick setup you have you want to run 50/50 VG/PG ratio or anything favouring PG, so that it runs smoothly.
For the Kanger Subox you want to run VG heavy liquids around 70/30 favouring VG. You also want to halve your nicotine so you need to drop to 6mg max, although I would try 3mg as it is smoother to vape.

In regards to liquids for the iStick you could look at the Element Tank range (NOT the dripping range). I will be honest I am not too familiar with the "cheaper" liquids available to the US market. By cheaper I mean price not quality.

For the iStick setup you have you want to run 50/50 VG/PG ratio or anything favouring PG, so that it runs smoothly.
For the Kanger Subox you want to run VG heavy liquids around 70/30 favouring VG. You also want to halve your nicotine so you need to drop to 6mg max, although I would try 3mg as it is smoother to vape.

In regards to liquids for the iStick you could look at the Element Tank range (NOT the dripping range). I will be honest I am not too familiar with the "cheaper" liquids available to the US market. By cheaper I mean price not quality.

Thanks for that! I made an order for a 60/40 VG/PG from EC Blends. They are US based good reviews incredible prices. They sell 250ml bottles at $65! Hope the juices are good?!? I bought a huge number of samples....so hopefully I find a new favorite. :)

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying Israel Captain tobacco blend from Yaeliq at the moment, it's a nice juice more in the pipe tobacco area than cigarette. I opted for 70VG/30PG @ 9mg but if you want more of a throat hit you can up the PG on the site. The flavour strength suits me but for $3 you can add 10ml of the flavour concentrate to up the flavour, I'm planning on just mixing up more juice with it. They are cheap, $18/100ml, but the shipping was a few weeks https://yaeliq.com/tobacco.html

I use Kiss My Vape, Chris-Ps Cream, Crusty Apple and Creamy Straw. All 50/50

http://kissmyvape.com/

South Bay Finest Hermosa - Store only

Uncle Junks Fog Cabin Pink Meadow

Out of over 500 juices I have tasted over the years, these are the only ones I have found I like. I don't look at the prices for juice, because if I don't like it, it doesn't matter.

Greg W.

You might want to look for some RY4 liquids. RY4 is a very specific tobacco flavor liquid that vapes very well. A lot of companies have their own mixes with it, but to date, it's the only tobacco vape I've found that I enjoyed.

You might also want to look into a sampling service like Zamplebox. Think loot crate, but for liquids, and you get to tell them what you like and what you don't.

I honestly never tried any of the tobacco flavors (I didn't see a lot of good press for 'em), but I hope you find what you're looking for!

The best tobacco I'm using is Badlands - Kicking horse... it's a bit like a really good cigarillo, robust, but extremely smooth, and add a few drops of anything fruity or other, is just fantastic.

I've tried every other tobacco at every store that I've stopped at, and nothing comes close.

If you want something extremely tasty, there's Ripe Vapes VCT, a vanilla custard tobacco with a hint of nuts. between reviews and other people that's tried it, it's one of the best e-liquids in the world, no questions about it. If I had to choose one e-liquid for the rest of my life, this would be hard to not pick this one..

Heck, it's what's in my tank right now.

Note that it's considered a bit pricy.. it's twice the price of the regular stuff, but dang, so worth it.

Top Bottom