What's new

Another newbie from California

Hello , been lurking from Nor-Cal for a bit and had to jump in. I've been head and face shaving for a while now but the last few years with de ...mostly stainless steel razors.

Also very happy to get my father back into it again as well . He used to shave both straight and de but got out of it . We order lots of stuff together and he is super happy he's back into it.

Makes for easy gifts and presents, plus i get to spend more time with him talking and ordering shave stuff :thumbup1:

Anyway wanted to say hi

Eric

Hey Eric, I lived in Vallejo for a couple years in college by way of SoCal. Glad to see another Californian here on the forum.
Enjoy the company!

Hi Eric: Welcome to B&B. Glad that you are with us. You should invite your dad to join B&B also. You guys can become a B&B duo.:thumbup1:

WARHAWK

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Warhawk , will be great to have my dad on here as well. Now that i see there is a pipe section and he has all his pipes from the 60's and 70's he will have a great time on here

Hi Eric. Welcome and great to have you here. That's cool that you can enjoy this with your dad. Great way to connect.

Top Bottom