What's new

Another new member here

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I've been a wet shaver for over 7 years now and somewhat of a collector of both vintage and modern artisan type DE and SE razors. My livelihood or business is in the development, manufacturing and distribution of fine hair care products so I belong to fragrance and ingredient forums etc. So on a trip to Vegas I was walking by an Art of shaving store 7 yrs ago and the smell just hit me. So I walked in, talked to the barber, had a shave, loved it and bought a kit and never looked back at cartridge shaving again. It's been a natural progression since then like I'm sure a lot of the members on here have experienced. Got my son and a few of my friends doing it and IMO it's a nice hobby and I like talking to people who share the same interests so I thought why not join a shaving forum.
Liking my short experience on here so far.
Welcome

I think "Hello" is more appropriate for me to say than "Welcome", since I'm newer than you, both in B&B and also in wet shaving world.

But @Dragonsbeard, I started by hating you for posting that custom Timeless head, since because of you, my wallet took another blow, a deep blow at that, but also thanks to you, I got a custom scalloped and OC head in. 68 coming next week.

Hahaha, I will like you again when my Timeless head arrives :001_tongu:001_cool::001_302::001_005:
Cheers...

I think "Hello" is more appropriate for me to say than "Welcome", since I'm newer than you, both in B&B and also in wet shaving world.

But @Dragonsbeard, I started by hating you for posting that custom Timeless head, since because of you, my wallet took another blow, a deep blow at that, but also thanks to you, I got a custom scalloped and OC head in. 68 coming next week.

Hahaha, I will like you again when my Timeless head arrives :001_tongu:001_cool::001_302::001_005:
Cheers...

Haha! Now that's funny! You are right you're not going to hate me for long when you get that custom baseplate from Timeless. They do great work!
I'm going to shave with it today for the first time. I wanted to have 3 days growth to give the Razor and myself a little challenge.
When you get yours post a photo up. I'd like to see the Scollop & OC combo.

Take care!

Top Bottom