What's new

Another new member here

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I've been a wet shaver for over 7 years now and somewhat of a collector of both vintage and modern artisan type DE and SE razors. My livelihood or business is in the development, manufacturing and distribution of fine hair care products so I belong to fragrance and ingredient forums etc. So on a trip to Vegas I was walking by an Art of shaving store 7 yrs ago and the smell just hit me. So I walked in, talked to the barber, had a shave, loved it and bought a kit and never looked back at cartridge shaving again. It's been a natural progression since then like I'm sure a lot of the members on here have experienced. Got my son and a few of my friends doing it and IMO it's a nice hobby and I like talking to people who share the same interests so I thought why not join a shaving forum.
Liking my short experience on here so far.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to Badger and Blade and thank you for sharing a bit. B&B is a wonderful place filled with many helpful gentlemen and ladies.

Top Bottom