What's new

Another new guy checking in

Hello Gents,
I've been lurking for awhile and finally signed up. I started wet shaving with a safety razor a little over a year ago when I got tired of spending so much on uncomfortable shaves. I googled how to save money on shaving and discovered this awesome hobby. One year, 9 razors, 7 brushes, 24 soaps, and about 600 blades later I don't care about the financial aspect anymore. I used to dread every shave but now look forward to my daily ritual. I look forward to sharing my experiences with all you fine gentlemen in the wet shave community.
-Rob from Cleveland, Ohio

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Kind of a common theme around here, Rob, turning a chore into a pleasant moment for oneself. Welcome to B&B!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome Rob! Don't listen to Farmer Tan. It's not "losing money," it's "getting great razors."

But we can help you out with that, for sure.

O.H.
I stand korreckted. Or sit that way. I'm retired. I don't do much BUT sit...

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
One year, 9 razors, 7 brushes, 24 soaps, and about 600 blades later

And what do you get, more in debt, the older you get. HEHE :lol1: Trust me, its something that we can all relate to. It sounds like you've already had an experience before coming here, I am sure you can teach many with your knowledge gathered from said experience. Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

Welcome friend!

Now that you have joined us, you ARE REALLY going to lose money!

I could not agree more with this statement! I've already spent money after my registration, only like a week ago lol.

Top Bottom