What's new

Another month and another PIF

I frickin' HATE baseball. Congrats to the winner, but I've never even heard of Edgar Martinez.

My guesses were Dennis Johnson and Steve Largent, either one of whom would've been a fine choice for a guy from the great state of Washington.

Oh, well. Enjoy the soap, JerYnkFan.

I frickin' HATE baseball. Congrats to the winner, but I've never even heard of Edgar Martinez.

My guesses were Dennis Johnson and Steve Largent, either one of whom would've been a fine choice for a guy from the great state of Washington.

Oh, well. Enjoy the soap, JerYnkFan.

Largent is probably my #2 :).

And Edgar is a big deal here!

$3463182446_2fd4961465_z.jpg

Congrats JerYnkFan! I have to guess; Jersey Yankee Fan?

First off thanks to Jddssc121 for being so generous. Yes that is what my handle means and Edgar was one of the best hitters I've ever seen. He used to wear the Yankees out every time the played. That ALDS in 1995 still breaks my heart as it was Don Mattingly's first and last chance at a WS.

First off thanks to Jddssc121 for being so generous. Yes that is what my handle means and Edgar was one of the best hitters I've ever seen. He used to wear the Yankees out every time the played. That ALDS in 1995 still breaks my heart as it was Don Mattingly's first and last chance at a WS.

A three run homer and a grand slam in game 4.

And of course the game 5 double he hit in the 11th inning. It's simply called "The Double" here in Seattle :)

Top Bottom