What's new

Another Milestone Coming Up!

Greetings Everyone,

We have become 400 members strong. The moderators would like to express our deepest appreciation to all of you for making this site what it is!

We are biased, but we feel that you have made this best shaving forum on the web, bar none. You could search the web all day and not find a nicer group of individuals than the members of this community!

In addition to the wide variety of forums, we’ve added an incredible Review System (the only one offered on the web), a Google map, a DVD, a FAQ, a Fragrance Train, a Chat System, a Hall of Fame (further personalizing this community), our own Badger & Blade Shaving Soap, and a Decant Club.

Here’s the best part - we’re only getting started!

To give you just a taste of what’s coming; very soon we will begin distributing the Badger and Blade cologne. This product is absolutely amazing! The few individuals that have received this fragrance consider it to be a rare jewel in their shave den.

Add to that a brand new QED surprise fragrance (in a sample sized atomizer) that will go out with every bottle of B&B cologne.

Not satisfied with becoming stagnant, we would like to challenge everyone to submit a suggestion to the moderators on how we can improve this site. We are looking for revolutionary, radical, innovative, and earth-shattering ideas. There is nothing that won’t be considered!

Tomorrow morning when you are standing in front of that mirror, take pride in the fact that the rest of us are doing the same…enjoying a great shave!

Thank you once again for being a valuable member of this community!

The Mods.

Wow, we are going like gangbusters! Congrats to all!

Once we get the B&B cologne rolling, I can stop hoarding my tiny sample and fondling it in the wee hours of the night....:redface:

I think that a big THANKS to the moderators is in order. Through your guidance, this has become a fantastic board. I frequently scan several other popular shaving boards and always find B&B to be filled with the best people and the most accurate shaving information.

We're kickin' *** and takin' names!

:thumbup:

And the return of the B&B cologne to boot? It's like Christmas in March.

-Nick

Top Bottom