What's new

Another MdC Giveaway

My late 2024 guesstimate is looking better with every updated pic. I know the 6 soaps in my rotation will last at least 5 or more years based on my rate of consumption.
You definitely look to be quite the fortune teller with that prediciton.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
785C31D0-B53D-420E-AA96-308B0F14F15A.jpeg

You could start shaving your head. I shave every other day, but I started shaving my face one day and my head the next day so I can shave every day and use more of my stuff.

[emoji1787][emoji12] sounds Like a Plan.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

You could start shaving your head. I shave every other day, but I started shaving my face one day and my head the next day so I can shave every day and use more of my stuff.
I did that for a year, till a winter storm and decided to grow hair.....astonished it wasn't all gray or white..... but I am itching to shave again....grows slowly

martym

Did that once. My wife finally said something. It’s the only thing I do that she disagrees with and makes her position known. So I don’t go there.

martym

I don’t remember the last time I missed a shave and…..some days I have even shaved twice. My whiskers have been growing like crazy the last month or so.
I have been using a long handled Merkur Progress on 2 and it shaves me perfectly. Even shaves me better than a straight razor.

martym

After my shave this morning I pushed the soap from the sides into the crater to fill it in and then I smoothed it out. Lots of soap left but it’s coming along nicely.

martym

Another crater forming. I have only missed one shave recently. A Big Ben blade ripped up my face but it’s okay cuz every now and then I do shave twice a day.
Making more lather too. Getting really great shaves.

Top Bottom