What's new

Another MdC Giveaway

Still chugging right along.
Y’all hang in there.

It might be worth investing in one of these.

long weight.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I haven’t shaved in 3 days. Thursday I got food poisoning and the rest is a blur. Still cramping today. My stomach feels like I have done 250,000 sit-ups.
I hope this doesn’t mess up anyone’s calculations.

I haven’t shaved in 3 days. Thursday I got food poisoning and the rest is a blur. Still cramping today. My stomach feels like I have done 250,000 sit-ups.

Hey don’t worry about us. You just get Better.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

I'm glad you're recovering

martym

My wife wanted to take me to the hospital but I talked her out of it. I have been walking around the house a bit today. I don’t wish this on anyone.
I have never had it this bad.
Probably worse too now that I’m older.

martym

I feel human today. I am still suffering some of the symptoms but for the most part I am okay. I am still going light on food today. I was able to go to the local duck pond with my family for a little bit and also sit outside while family played in the yard here at home.
Best of all I shaved and....
I used my brush scuttle so my soap was perfectly warm and relaxing.

I feel human today. I am still suffering some of the symptoms but for the most part I am okay. I am still going light on food today. I was able to go to the local duck pond with my family for a little bit and also sit outside while family played in the yard here at home.
Best of all I shaved and....
I used my brush scuttle so my soap was perfectly warm and relaxing.

Glad your Feeling Better.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Top Bottom