What's new

Another great shave with the X1 from IAMCDB!

Can you provide the blade exposure on the SE1? The blade exposure and gap on the x1 are 1.5mm and .55mm respectively. Blade gap for the SE1 .61. Is the x1 a milder razor than the SE1?

Can you provide the blade exposure on the SE1? The blade exposure and gap on the x1 are 1.5mm and .55mm respectively. Blade gap for the SE1 .61. Is the x1 a milder razor than the SE1?

I am not sure about the SE1 blade exposure. I will have to check and get back to you.

The X1 was designed to have a more mild feel. When Matt designed this razor he was looking for something that was smooth but very efficient. He actually shaves with an X1 daily and also uses it to shave his head.

Most of our customer feed back has been that the X1 feels milder than the SE1.
I hope this helps. I’ll find out that information and get back with you.

Mariah

I am not sure about the SE1 blade exposure. I will have to check and get back to you.

The X1 was designed to have a more mild feel. When Matt designed this razor he was looking for something that was smooth but very efficient. He actually shaves with an X1 daily and also uses it to shave his head.

Most of our customer feed back has been that the X1 feels milder than the SE1.
I hope this helps. I’ll find out that information and get back with you.

Mariah
Awesome! Thank you. I'm a head shaver too but I need a milder razor on my head compared to my face. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Top Bottom