What's new

ANOTHER GENUINE TALC SCORE

Recently scored 3 real tins ( maybe aluminum today ?? ) of great smelling talc from Amazon ... Three 4oz. cans for less than $18 ...... Really surprising was the accurate and
IMG_0648.JPG
IMG_0643.JPG
" non feminine " scent of the rose talc , in fact it smells just like Robert's rose water from Italy . The lavender is also accurate and not a phony scent like some other products . The Gents talc is a masculine , barbershop type scent , and all the Yardley talcs are super fine with zero grit . At this price you can go with several fragrances without breaking the bank ...

I'm glad I happened upon these! I just picked up the rose, sandalwood and "gents" scents. I have been using cornstarch based products I can source locally and expect to enjoy these much more.

Thanks for the info. I want to try some of the Yardley talc when I run low. I have a small stash of Imperial Leather and Borotalco to get through first.

Cornstarch is no substitute for talc.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Enjoy the Yardley. It's a great scent. As I said in another reply I'm primarily using the Imperial Leather. I like it's scent to and it was a bit cheaper, but if they were the same price, I might see myself preferring the Yardley at least some of the time.

Recently scored 3 real tins ( maybe aluminum today ?? ) of great smelling talc from Amazon ... Three 4oz. cans for less than $18 ...... Really surprising was the accurate and View attachment 1591918View attachment 1591919 " non feminine " scent of the rose talc , in fact it smells just like Robert's rose water from Italy . The lavender is also accurate and not a phony scent like some other products . The Gents talc is a masculine , barbershop type scent , and all the Yardley talcs are super fine with zero grit . At this price you can go with several fragrances without breaking the bank ...
I have the Gentleman Classic too and like it quite a bit.

Top Bottom