What's new

Another first time PIF....Van Yulay Smokey Mountain Whiskey

Being a nut about all things whisk(e)y, I ordered a full 4oz puck of this soap AND the aftershave splash. Soap's been used 3 times, the splash once.

Smoky Mountain Whiskey Shaving Soap – Van Yulay

This is simply not for me after a few tries, nor for the OWMBO. It's a unique scent, and I would love for someone to try it and make use of it.

If it's not for you, I just ask the recipient PIF to someone else.

Will ship USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS, international if the need arises.

I'll randomly choose a recipient from the "I'm in" folks on Sunday evening the 9th and ship as soon as I have an address in hand.

Last edited:
Does the aftershave have alcohol in it?

From the vendor's page linked above:

Made with , Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Abyssinian Seed-Emu-Red Castor-Evening Primrose-Rosehip Seed-Oils, Comfrey, Calendula, Tepezcohuite, Oat, Marshmallow, Green Tea Extracts, Liquid Silk, and Fragrance

It is also NOT mentholated (an option on the sellers page).

From the vendor's page linked above:

It is also NOT mentholated (an option on the sellers page).

Count me in then please as there is no alcohol so no restrictions on shipping international.

Very generous of you. Thanks

I'm CONAUS and happy to pay shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, sounds nice but I'm sure that's what you thought when you ordered it. Thanks for the opportunity.

~J. Babcock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in!
The scent on this one sounds quite nice.

"A unique fragrance that starts with Laphoaig Whiskey. Which is a smokey and semi- sweet bourbon.This gives the soap a real interesting twist to a soap.I love putting real ingredients into my soaps. Blended real earthy mountain rain notes gives it that fresh and clean vibe."

I have Mama Bear Whiskey Cream which is quite nice, on the sweet/vanilla side.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Top Bottom