What's new

Another DE for rotation

Yikes.. so what do you think Mr. Brown? Anything ringing true regarding your next step?
A couple, im deployed so keeping my eye out on the BST and looking at all the recommendations everyone made.
I may just get my NEW replated and sell/trade my second 23C.

It sounds like the 23c isn't getting close enough.. how do you find the New? Just trying to fine tune what you are looking for.. JM

Last edited:
First, Thanks for your service. Stay safe And finish up your pump strong.
Based on your comments about the 23C and NEW, i‘m going to recommend a razor that is a little less obvious and there are less in circulation (I think).
I recommend the Timeless Aluminum. The Timeless Aluminum ALSB45 is much more efficient than the blade gap would suggest. However, the efficiency does not make this a harsh razor, it is still silky smooth. For $75 you get a razor and stand made with impeccable attention to detail and great craftsmanship. The Timeless Aluminum would be one sweet welcome home present after a deployment.
If if feels too expensive to try, send me a pm and we can make this happen with zero cost.
Take care and thanks for fighting for all of us, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

It sounds like the new is a good place to start then. What are you wanting in addition to what the New gives you? Closer shave? More blade feel? Smoother shaves? Less irritation when shaving daily?

Top Bottom