What's new

Another Convert to DE Shaving

Today, my wife had her first DE shave--and she loved it!

She had been a bit afraid, but our 19-year-old son (another recent convert) and I continued to extoll the virtues of the DE way of life. She finally went for it--12 days after I gave her a nice EJ razor, some Feather blades, and some brushless shaving creams for her birthday.

She called me at work afterwards to tell me how great it was and that she threw out her old cartridge razor. She was very happy with the outcome (and so was I)!

Today, my wife had her first DE shave--and she loved it!

She had been a bit afraid, but our 19-year-old son (another recent convert) and I continued to extoll the virtues of the DE way of life. She finally went for it--12 days after I gave her a nice EJ razor, some Feather blades, and some brushless shaving creams for her birthday.

She called me at work afterwards to tell me how great it was and that she threw out her old cartridge razor. She was very happy with the outcome (and so was I)!

And we have another winner convert....she gets Traditional wet shave parade :a50::a5::a54::a37::a29::a22::happybday::shaving::jump::thumbup:

^ She's pretty good about letting me buy toys, but she doesn't understand why I spend all this time on the Internet. (If it weren't for the Internet, I would not know what toys to buy!)

Are going to get her smoking pipes next? :001_tongu

I've been trying to convert my wife for a while, but the razor she uses now comes built in with a battery powered bush trimmer. She doesn't want to give up the trimmer, so she continues using carts.

My gal tried traditional shaving recently and I believe she's pretty much converted. She marveled at how little pain there was.

Top Bottom