What's new

Another Amazon order.

So I just ordered a bowl of Proraso Green and some Pinaud AS. I figured I would order some based on all of the positive reviews from you guys.... Thanks in advance.

I do the same thing. I read about what folks are buying and what they keep mentioning over and over again. As such I've got Tabac, Speick and La Toja products. I just ordered Lucky Tiger aftershave - folks really seem to like it.

Recently picked up a bottle of Pinaud. Love that vintage barbershop smell!

The only drawback to this hobby is the effort involved in finding things in real life instead of online.

Those are good choices. You might also consider picking up the Proraso Green aftershave splash or balm.
May I also recommend you pick up the Green Proraso "pre-shave" cream too! It enhances the shave by adding some luxurious octane and kicking it up a notch. All of my Proraso colors have the respective pre-shave cream glass containers sitting right next to them on the shelf. It's a Proraso two-part process to me.

This thread was moved from 'General shaving discussion' to 'Shopping and deals'? It now seems misplaced, but perhaps I'm not familiar with the meaning of 'shopping and deals'. But based on the description of this section, it seems misplaced. Anyway, just struck me as odd.

I do pick up stuff that gets frequent mentions too. But now, anything in the Pinaud line will at least be auditioned. I haven't picked up anything new for some time.....but the urge is definitely there! I'm still wanting to try Floris 89, just because I'm a Bond fan and I'd love to try Fougere Royale, just to say I've tried it.

Proraso green is definitely a winner. I bought a bowl of it last year at some point, but I realized it was pretty much the same thing as C.O. Bigelow (which I have several tubes of) and I traded it. I can't stand Clubman, unfortunately. It reminds me way too much of Brut and that stuff is nasty. :lol: However, Clubman is a staple for most guys and I hope you like your new stuff!

Top Bottom