What's new

Announcing: The First Shaving Cream Pass Around for European and UK members.

If you need any donations towards such a great PIF let me know [emoji1303]

So far, Jon, I have a Tech, about 25 blades of 5 brands, a stick of Arko, a stick of La Toja, a puck of VDH, a Maggards Alum block and maybe something I have forgotten. The Tech, blades and Arko were donated by [MENTION=8775]captp[/MENTION] to me so that I could do the PIFs. He sent 4 razors and this will be the 3rd PIF.
He also taught me that PIFs, like Passarounds, need some time to get noticed; even more so with those that go to the Troops which is why I've planned such a long sign-up time.
Anything you would like to toss in the box would be welcome or save it for the next round.
I'd be really stoked to get some of the Russian Viking to send out in one of these PIFs.. :thumbup:

So far, Jon, I have a Tech, about 25 blades of 5 brands, a stick of Arko, a stick of La Toja, a puck of VDH, a Maggards Alum block and maybe something I have forgotten. The Tech, blades and Arko were donated by [MENTION=8775]captp[/MENTION] to me so that I could do the PIFs. He sent 4 razors and this will be the 3rd PIF.
He also taught me that PIFs, like Passarounds, need some time to get noticed; even more so with those that go to the Troops which is why I've planned such a long sign-up time.
Anything you would like to toss in the box would be welcome or save it for the next round.
I'd be really stoked to get some of the Russian Viking to send out in one of these PIFs.. :thumbup:

I only have the part open tube but going to get the contact details from Mark to get some ordered in the new year so will send some to you then [emoji1303] Also got a few packs of blades and a couple of vintage razors. Will get you to pm me the details in the new year my friend [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Ok so shave no 3, same set up and routine. Cream was the Atkinsons. This cream lathered up like a beast, a small amount gave me a mountain of creamy goodness. The scent was fairly medicinal which I really enjoyed and it felt cool on my skin. The lather was very cushioning and gave some nice glide. However it was not as close a shave as the Viking or Kapo and I required a 4th touch up pass. The facial after feeling was not as moisturised as either of the previous creams and when I put on the snakebite AS it burnt like a firework and I squealed like a stuck pig [emoji200][emoji23] This may of been down to the fact that it was my third shave with the blade. Would also like to try it with a more aggressive razor to see what the shave is like then . Overall I would give this cream a generous 7/10 as I enjoyed the scent and the lather was good.[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Would your seller ship to my APO in the USA? I have no idea how US Customs would deal with it but he might have some experience.
And since Trump and Putin are such good friends, maybe it will be duty free? :tongue_sm

I've no idea from a foreign postal POV they're just another CONUS address are they not? So I don't see why not. Your best bet is to ask him. You have mail :)

Last edited:
Ok so shave no 3, same set up and routine. Cream was the Atkinsons. This cream lathered up like a beast, a small amount gave me a mountain of creamy goodness. The scent was fairly medicinal which I really enjoyed and it felt cool on my skin. The lather was very cushioning and gave some nice glide. However it was not as close a shave as the Viking or Kapo and I required a 4th touch up pass. The facial after feeling was not as moisturised as either of the previous creams and when I put on the snakebite AS it burnt like a firework and I squealed like a stuck pig [emoji200][emoji23] This may of been down to the fact that it was my third shave with the blade. Would also like to try it with a more aggressive razor to see what the shave is like then . Overall I would give this cream a generous 7/10 as I enjoyed the scent and the lather was good.[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Interestiing - YKMV and I seem to be the two who are the most enthused about this one. It's also quite a bit more expensive than the others. Perhaps try using a new blade?

YOu have mail too.

Interestiing - YKMV and I seem to be the two who are the most enthused about this one. It's also quite a bit more expensive than the others. Perhaps try using a new blade?

YOu have mail too.

I enjoyed the shave and I loved the scent, I think it will perform better with a more aggressive razor, will try it with my PAA slant in the new year and see how it goes then. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Shave number 4 was with the Bulgarian Viking. Lovely cushiony soft peaks when lathered and felt very creamy going onto the skin, it did seem to create a bit of dryness which impacted on the slickness and glide but left the face feeling good after 3 passes and the burn from the AS was not as severe as yesterday. Three passes got me a BBS, 9/10 overall [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Ok so shave number 5 was the Omega. My favourite scent by far. I really enjoyed the eucalyptus and found it cooling on my skin. Great lather with lots of cushioning, although the glide was not as good as some of the other creams. That said it gave a smooth shave with minor razor burn. 8/10

Ok so shave number 5 was the Omega. My favourite scent by far. I really enjoyed the eucalyptus and found it cooling on my skin. Great lather with lots of cushioning, although the glide was not as good as some of the other creams. That said it gave a smooth shave with minor razor burn. 8/10

It might be interesting to discuss razor burn on the brotherhood thread. Because frankly you shouldn't be experiencing it at all and I speak as someone who shaves twice a day most days.

Top Bottom