What's new

Announcing: Another New Vendor!

Great to see. A great guy to deal with and a fantastic product now has a "proper" distributuion channel! I wish you all the best, and hope this stuff sells as well as it deserves to. I think I'll grab another bottle before you sell out!

Edit: Just got another bottle. Now i can use it without worrying about my diminishing stock!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Just ordered a sample. I haven't tried a bay-rum in going on 10 years, time to give it another try!

I will say that this is the best bay rum I have ever tried and the last one. I have gone through many also from Pinauds horrid concoction to the heavenly St Johns. This will be my go to bay rum from here on out. Absolutely amazing stuff.

Wow J.K.T. - better than St Johns? Now I really can't wait for my bottle, as St Johns has been the best bay rum I've ever tried.

Congrats on the venture! Once my wedding and honeymoon pass, I'll be off of my hiatus and will pick up a 4 oz. bottle.

Don't have a whole lot of experience with Bay Rum, but I always wanted to try an A/S splash after enjoying the honeybee spa bay rum scented soap.

I tried the sample, very decent. I haven't messed with Bay Rum before, and I was worried about the alcohol smell (I can smell it when there is even the slightest amount in some stuff, and it is horrible for me), BUT!! But but but!! I can't smell it in this. In fact, this has a very pleasant and mellow, and not over powering smell at all. It also doesn't leave me all sticky and uncomfortable feeling like my other stuff. I will be ordering a bottle. My only worry is how different this stuff is from the .. slather.. that I was using, and I actually used more than half the sample the first time. :p But, lucky it is a reasonable price. So, thanks again!

I have two offerings for sale this week. Both are CONUS and Paypal only please. The first to PM me gets it, please indicate "PM sent" in the thread for the sake of transparency. Thanks!

First up is an Ever Ready brush I restored using a TGN Boar knot. There is a small blemish seen in the pic on the black portion of the handle, cosmetic only. A nice firm knot but with ends softened with use (perhaps twenty times). Included is a new tube of Godrej Rich Foam shave cream and a small glass sample vial of my very own Captain's Choice bay rum aftershave. $17.50 for the lot shipped.

proxy.php

Second up is a Butterscotch Boar that is a great one - not only easy on the eyes but a real lather machine. Still has the original sticker on it that reads, "Pure Bristle Sterilized Made in England". Included is a new tube of Godrej Rich Foam shave cream and a glass vial of my very own Captain's Choice bay rum aftershave. $19.95 for the lot shipped. SOLD!!!!!

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom