What's new

Announcing: Another New Vendor!

Greetings friends and fellow wet shavers! The day is here and the site is fully operational so it is official - we are open for business.

Introducing... drum roll please.... Captain's Choice bay rum aftershave!

As many of you are aware, Badger & Blade has been essential to the development of my aftershave and to all of you guinea pigs out there (you know who you are!) I am most grateful. Thank you for being willing and most importantly for the candid feedback you provided. All of you were instrumental in making Captain's Choice what it is today. I would be remiss if I also didn't acknowledge the helpful and understanding nature of the Mods here in getting me set up as a Vendor, they were great.

It took six months of failed formulas and experiments gone bad time after time but now we have it. Throughout the development and the failed batches the only good thing was that the garbage never smelled better. :biggrin1:

Here is the site for your reference (and amusement): http://www.captainschoicestore.com/

All of the ordering information is on the site as well as many Testimonials from B&B. Go ahead and read them - you may recognize yourself! We have done our best to keep it simple, fun and informational.

Importantly, we offer the four ounce glass bottle as well as a convenient sample size in a glass vial if you want to try it first before buying a bottle.

As always, we welcome feedback not only on the site but on the product. We accept PayPal and ship USPS. Our shipping amount is a flat rate for the Continental United States. For international orders feel free to inquire.

Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to doing business with the greater community here. Don't forget, Captain's Choice makes a terrific gift for that hard-to-buy-for father in-law or uncle that we all have.

Welcome Aboard the great ship Captain's Choice! ~~~`~~~~` :boat:

Last edited:
how might i get a sample of this captains choice?

It's easy, click on the link in my original post or the highlighted one right below here in my signature line. It will take you to the website and ordering information is present there.

If any further questions, feel free to PM me - I'd be glad to help.

Best of luck with the business and congrats on being up and running. Getting really to like the Captain's Choice Bay Rum.

Having already had the pleasure of dealing with Scott, I can wholeheartedly recommend him as a vendor. His prompt, friendly service, and a willingness to go the extra mile will help him in his business.

All that's left is to test out his product, for which I wait with bated breath.

Top Bottom