What's new

annivrsary gift

Anyone have any good suggestions for an anniversary gift for my wife? This will be our 6 yr anniversary. I have some ideas, but I thought I would take suggestions from yews alls.

One year I gave my Better Half 20 home-made certificates, 4 ea of the following:

This certificate entitles the bearer to a free car wash.
This certificate entitles the bearer to dinner and a movie of her choice.
This certificate entitles the bearer to a day of house cleaning.
This certificate entitles the bearer to a day of "Honey-Do's" with no complaints.
This certificate entitles the bearer to a custom-cooked candle-lit dinner at home, with viewing rights to the rental movie of her choice and a night of hot passionate love-making.

It was very VERY well received, and can you guess which ones she has left???:mad: :blush:

A Lady Gillette and a five pack of Silver Blues = 6!

How simple is that?

(Then again...I've been married twice before and am currently single...)

I would think this is way to personal of a gift for us to help .

but of course I will give my input any way :lol:

+1 to the spa weekend

but mainly what ever it is make sure it is some thing she would love and is given with plenty of love .

The little blue box is always nice but I find jewelery to be over done . I mean how many times have you given your wife of 6 years jewelry ........exactly

how often does she wear it ........exactly .

Get her some thing she can use like a vacuum cleaner :lol: (DO NOT DO THIS)

what are your wifes interests??

I am sure she has been hinting at a lot of things that she wants . you should start thinking of what they are and get her all of them

Nick

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Don't ask me. When I explained to my wife that tradition called for a first anniversary gift of paper, she thought I was going to give her money.

thanks for all of the input, fellas! Candy will definitely have to worked in there somehow (as I enjoy the traditional route) but some combination of a weekend vacation by herself/my doing more to help out would be appreciated more.

Again, thanks guys!

Don't ask me. When I explained to my wife that tradition called for a first anniversary gift of paper, she thought I was going to give her money.

"But honey, this a ream of 500 sheets of genuine white paper suitable for making copies or being written upon!!"

500 white paper sheets, right, 50% of your stuff better look really good to you if you try that one. Because that is what you will have left when she is done with you and the paper. HAHA

Top Bottom