What's new

Anniversary PIF

I could not think of a more fantastic reason for a PIF. Thank you very so much for this opportunity I really would like to broaden my horizons on "software" and Have never even heard of this particular razor so that would be a fantastic opportunity as well! Thank you for being one of the many fine gentleman of B & B that make this place so great!!!

Every time I go and shave, I assume there's someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, 'I'm gonna go shave, too.'-Mitch Hedberg

Last edited:
I'm in. Sorry to hear about your medical problems. I do not have a Sheraton, and I am up for new razor experiences. Wonderful PIF.

I am in! Because in my very first search of the wild for Razors I had my hands on that razor and I was like "this is weird" and passed on it. I have regretted it ever since! Thank you for such a great PIF!

I'm in. Thank you for your generous PIF and Happy anniversary! I'm sorry to hear about your health my wife's grandmother had Parkinson's my thoughts are with you.

Just five months ago I avoided shaving as much as I could and was fed up with paying for M3 carts. Then I stumbled onto this sight and started watching youtube videos of shaving. Now I am waking up early almost every morning to strop and shave with a straight before work and shaving my head 3-4 times a week with whatever DE or SE I can get a hold of. I am stopping at every antique store and flea market I see and grabbing every razor I can afford and spending most my free time clicking around on this site. What a wonderful intoxicating world this is.:thumbup1:

I'm in. Have not written a haiku since grade school, but here goes:

Razor firm in hand
Whiskers floating in the sink
Smooth face glows anew

I'm In.

Happy Anniversary!

I hope and pray that a cure is found some day soon for you and others with this disease. Hang in there!

I'm in.

How about a limerick:

There was an Old Man with a beard,
Who said, 'It is just as I feared!
Two Owls and a Hen,
Four Larks and a Wren,
Have all built their nests in my beard!'

I'm confused. Do you mean members who have joined before August 2014 or who registered between Aug 2014 and now?

Last edited:
If me joining in October 2014 is following the rules, I'm in!!!
Pending further explanation of the rules for qualifying...

BroJohn, I'm in! Thank you, it's a very generous PIF. My grandfather suffered from Parkinson's and, even though I was fairly young, I clearly remember the struggles that he had to go through as the disease progressed.

Here's a quick story: In the last few months I started to get interested in aftershaves. I picked up a bottle of Clubman and then I purchased a sample of the supermenthol Cyrogen. I was curious and decided to see what would happen if I mixed Clubman and Cryogen. It was not a good combination and my wife told me how much it stank. Needless to say, I won't be using that combo again.

I am in. Lately, I have looked back at my DE journey. First week, I couldn't get hair off my skin. Now, I am getting 8.5/10 shaves. Remarkable improvement. Then I joined this community. Thanks a lot every one.

Top Bottom