What's new

Animal excreted coffee

I was just posting some thoughts about Brazilian Jacu bird coffee, and I thought I would inquire over here who has indulged in this unusual delicacy. I bought this coffee on a lark, but I am finding it a really great cup. I have tried kopi luwak before, and I found it pretty lousy, especially outrageous considering the price.

I was trying to make an analogy about us eating eggs that come from inside chickens to my wife, who also liked the bird-excreted coffee, and her reply was "eggs don't come out of a chicken's ***". :lol: Of course, I am not sure the actual exit passageway makes it any more appealing.

Discuss.

I still cannot help but think of The Bucket List when I hear about this kind of coffee.
My wife would have the same response as yours did.

That said, no, I wouldn't be inclined to try this kind of coffee.

I would love to try some, but I can't help but thinking the price on a lot of it may be overinflated massively.

I was already aware of the "Poopie Luwak" (as mentioned on the Bucket List), but not this one...I still have the same reaction, and if you question the thought process of the first guy to try an egg, imagine what the first guy to try this was!!! :biggrin:

I was trying to make an analogy about us eating eggs that come from inside chickens to my wife, who also liked the bird-excreted coffee, and her reply was "eggs don't come out of a chicken's ***". :lol: Of course, I am not sure the actual exit passageway makes it any more appealing.

Discuss.

Chickens don't really have an ***. They have a claoca. Eggs, poop, and urine all come out of the same place...

Chickens don't really have an ***. They have a claoca. Eggs, poop, and urine all come out of the same place...
thank you for that fine, forensic analysis....(bonus points if you can name movie that line is from...minus same points if you can actually name the movie it's from...)

*** coffee? OOOPS, I mean claoca coffee? There's not enough booze in the world that you could dump in to make me try it.

To each their own. :tongue:

I've tried Jacu Bird coffee before. I rather liked it. Not only do the farmers get free harvesting, the birds are said to eat only the best berries. That could just be marketing BS.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I still cannot help but think of The Bucket List when I hear about this kind of coffee.

I cannot help but think of a bucket, either. (Beat ya, Ian.)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8[/YOUTUBE]

thank you for that fine, forensic analysis....(bonus points if you can name movie that line is from...minus same points if you can actually name the movie it's from...)

Boondock Saints.
Agent Smecker to Greenly in the Alleyway with the two dead russians if I am not mistaken.

Boondock Saints.
Agent Smecker to Greenly in the Alleyway with the two dead russians if I am not mistaken.

hmmm, I haven't seen that, so I can't tell you for sure, yet....(here, Google, Google, Google :biggrin1:), but if that fits the bill, then no detraction of points :biggrin:

They use the poop washed from the AnimalPoopCafé™ in the Wild Bean Coffee place at Harthill Services on the M8 in Scotland I'm sure.

Top Bottom