What's new

'Angled' DE Razors

hey I wanted to ask which de razors are there out there with the built in 'angled' heads? Got the Henson ++ Al 13 medium, the yaqi tile and winning razors and was wondering if there's anything else out there?

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Add Yates 921 and related razors (Merica, Winning) and the DSCosmetic and Yintal Game Changer clones with 3- and 5-sided caps.

Reactions: saj
Add Yates 921 and related razors (Merica, Winning) and the DSCosmetic and Yintal Game Changer clones with 3- and 5-sided caps.
yea i did think maybe the merica razor but couldnt tell looking at the pictures online

really? didnt think they had the same sort of head like the henson razors?

I've never used a Rex before, but since it has pretty much the same head design, I don't think it would be that different and the Pearl Flexi as well as the Blackland Blackbird have a very specific angle, which must be maintained at all time. If you Google those razors and look the head designs a bit closely, you will see what I mean. They might not be absolutely the same as the Henson for instance, but close enough.

Reactions: saj
I've never used a Rex before, but since it has pretty much the same head design, I don't think it would be that different and the Pearl Flexi as well as the Blackland Blackbird have a very specific angle, which must be maintained at all time. If you Google those razors and look the head designs a bit closely, you will see what I mean. They might not be absolutely the same as the Henson for instance, but close enough.
okay will have a look at some images thanks :)

Top Bottom