What's new

....and your forever punishment is...

So sitting eating my favorite food (Chinese) I was thinking "man,I could eat this all the time." which got me thinking if I were to have an everlasting torture it would have to be to eat lasagna and nothing but that for the rest of my life."

so gents what would your everlasting torture be? (doesn't have to be food related)

So sitting eating my favorite food (Chinese) I was thinking "man,I could eat this all the time." which got me thinking if I were to have an everlasting torture it would have to be to eat lasagna and nothing but that for the rest of my life."

so gents what would your everlasting torture be? (doesn't have to be food related)

Having to use a FUSION!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Having to watch Two and a Half men, and during the commercial breaks, they show Sex and the City.
I'm sitting on an ergonomic kneel-chair, and my snack food is granola bars.

Watching a movie with Vince Vaughn and Ryan Reynolds whilst someone is simultaneously smacking their lips, drinking from styrofoam, and running their nails across a chalkboard. And then someone else is in the background trying to have a political conversation with me.

Being trapped in a shower that sprays spiders instead of water while Rachel Ray reads the Twilight series out loud to me indefintitely.

Top Bottom