What's new

And the winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number was 498.

Tigert was close, but the winner is Slaneyg with a guess of 608! :a14:

Congratulations Slaneyg, you've won a $20 gift certificate to QEDUSA.COM!!!

A PM is on the way with instructions on how to redeem it.

Thanks everyone for participating in the contest and in the forums.

-the Badger & Blade Team

wooohooo!

i won, i won! I'd like to thank all the little people...

Now....what to purchase is the question. I think some shave sticks are in order.

Many thanks to QED and the forum for my great prize.

Speech! Speech! And he said:
slaneyg said:
wooohooo!

Now....what to purchase is the question. I think some shave sticks are in order.

Congratulations!!!

slaneyg said:
wooohooo!

If it wasnt for the little people god only knows where you would be...lol
Congrats

I purchased a tub of Special 218 soap and a grapefruit and peppermint shave stick. I was in Columbus for the Ohio State game, but felt compelled to call Charles while visiting. I also stopped at Bigelow at Easton. They dont cary D.R. Harris in the store...curses.

slaneyg said:
I purchased a tub of Special 218 soap and a grapefruit and peppermint shave stick.

You'll love the grapefruit and peppermint - it jolts you awake in the morning. I'm waiting for Charles to get the 218 shave stick back in stock.

Graham,

Glad to hear your purchase went well. I hear that peppermint stick is pretty potent. :thumbup1:

-Nick

slaneyg said:
I purchased a tub of Special 218 soap and a grapefruit and peppermint shave stick. I was in Columbus for the Ohio State game, but felt compelled to call Charles while visiting. I also stopped at Bigelow at Easton. They dont cary D.R. Harris in the store...curses.
Greetings Graham,
Well done! Truly the choices of the most knowledgable connoisseurs! As I have both and I can say that these are the choice of the discriminating wet shaver! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom