What's new

And the opposite of a BBS shave is....

So here I am flush with decent shaves over the past couple of weeks and then hit the big first BBS complete shave a couple of days ago. Feeling pretty smug about picking up this wet shaving stuff, that is until this morning.

Now I know the opposite of a BBS shave is just down right uncomfortable with a few knicks and some rough stubble thrown in to boot. Was it the blade I left in for one too many days, the lather that wasn't quite lubricating enough, a combination of all of the above? Ah the humble joys of learning a new skill!

Still tomorrow brings yet another chance to master the skill and climb the mountain to an effortless shave with smooth results!

Jim

Goosemeplease said:
How true "There is always tomorrow!" Hang in-

And if tomorrow doesn't bring the desired results, well, there is always the day after... and there are so many variables to tweek... really, it may take weeks or even years to figure it out... but there will always be another tomorrow to try something new (and make a new purchase - such is the B&B way, is it not?)

Getting consistent shave takes awhile. Keep working on it and you will see consistent results. Good luck.

Austin said:
Getting consistent shave takes awhile. Keep working on it and you will see consistent results. Good luck.

Brother that ain't no joke. But it's funny how many bad ones you can consistently string together ain't it. :001_smile

Top Bottom