What's new

Anchor Hocking TrueSeal Glass Round 1 Cup Food Storage Container, Set of 6 for $6.49

These are the ones I use for my soaps. This is a great deal. I think I paid $3.99 each at The Container Store. I'm in for 12.

Last edited:
be careful though many reviews say they only got one i.e. just one container not one set of 6.... im tempted to order these they look like a great soap storage container worried i may only get one though

be careful though many reviews say they only got one i.e. just one container not one set of 6.... im tempted to order these they look like a great soap storage container worried i may only get one though

I'm not going to cancel my order; I live dangerously! :lol:

They're "temp out of stock", which means that amazon has ordered more and will ship when they arrive in the warehouse. as opposed to "out of stock, we don't know when it will be available".

note the comments about 1 bowl, not 6 and the picture of 1 in the box. usually mixups like this happen with marketplace sellers or "sold by x, fulfilled by amazon". coding error that sometimes happens. feel free to order, not likely to be cancelled but don't be surprised when they all show up as singles instead of sets. screen print the page and title to protect yourself. if you're lucky, you could even get a refund and not have to ship the containers back - that actually happens a lot if you're prime.

Oh well... Always too late for everything :sad:
No, it's only temporarily out of stock. order it and they'll ship it when it arrives. if it were too late, it would say something like "out of stock, we don't know when we'll get more in stock". then, it's up to marketplace sellers to "fill the gap".

I jsut cancelled the order I placed. Seems like a lot of people only getting one, even when they return it expecting to get the full set they only get a replacement of one.

These usually sell for a minimum of $3/dish+SuperSeal lid, so if you could actually get six of them for what's now listed as $6.49 I'd order four sets to get the free shipping. They're very well reputed, sturdy, durable, multi-purpose, and make great transparent soap/croap/cream storage & loading dishes. I like soap storage containers which enable me to see the soap and how much I've got at a glance. You can reheat soaps to get them to fit in perfectly, you can put them in the dishwasher, you can even cook up your own soap in them. But if you read the comments on that page there's clearly some mess-up: people think they're getting six, but only one is delivered, they have to return to fix the order, and the new allegedly corrected order contains only one.

Last edited:
dont forget these are not sold by a marketplace vendor they are sold by amazon directly. so if there is a issue you will deal directly with amazon not a seller.

Amazon for the win.... My three arrived today. Sets.

Get 'em while they're hot! These won't last long.

@mastershake - it's better when amazon is the seller, they let super deals go through rather than cancelling/refusing to ship like marketplace vendors do. dealing directly with amazon is so much easier than with marketplace vendors.

$imageuied.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon for the win.... My three arrived today. Sets.

Get 'em while they're hot! These won't last long.

@mastershake - it's better when amazon is the seller, they let super deals go through rather than cancelling/refusing to ship like marketplace vendors do. dealing directly with amazon is so much easier than with marketplace vendors.

Very nice! Mine have been delivered at home. In over an hour, I'll see if I got 12 containers or just 2.

mine have not even shipped yet? i also ordered 3 sets. they are still back ordered??? it says the estimate is july 1st. i really hope they dont cancel mine for some reason.

I ordered one set on 5/29 (along with some Proraso Sandalwood and Osage Rub), and my delivery estimate is June 6-8. Today is the 4th, so we'll see how their estimates are. They'd better hurry!

Top Bottom