What's new

An Important Anniversary has Passed Unnoticed

On October 10th, my dear friend Sara Bonnyman, known for her Moss Scuttle among other things, celebrated 35 years of pot making in the quiet little community of Tatamaqouche, Nova Scotia. Due to an unfortunate pressing family matter, I was unable to travel north to help celebrate this event. So, I missed out on the camaraderie and champagne that was offered as incitement to make the trip.

I would like to share with you this wonderful quote from the letter I received from Sara with my invitation......"The years have flown by. It was 35 years ago I started making pots is a small room attached to a farm house as a way to amuse myself. I had a bit of clay, a kick wheel and no sales prospects."

Yes Sara, but then came that fateful day that Dr. Chris had an epiphany. And the rest as the say "is history".

Please, if you have a moment and are so inclined, drop Sara and email, or even better send her a card. I'm sure you will make her day. Her contact information can be found HERE

Jim,
Thanks for the information on Miss Sara. A great product from a great idea brought to life by a great artisian.

Jim,

Thanks for making us aware. As a proud user of a Sara/Ayers lather bowl, thanks for making a great product of hers available!

Bob

Although I do not as yet own one of Sara's creations, I'm happy she is in the business. Happy Anniversary!

marty

Top Bottom