What's new

An amusing comment from SWMBO tonight

Back in July, I had weight loss surgery (gastric band) and have dropped somewhere around 60 pounds without any special effort on my part. My wife is a member at one of the chain gyms (Planet Fitness? The "no lunk zone" whichever that one is.) where she has been paying every month but not going since we went under COVID lockdown.

This evening, I told her that I am planning on getting a set of Indian clubs when the next "stimulus payment" shows up. Her comment to me was that the clubs that I sent her a link to were $80.00 and "really expensive. Are you actually going to use them?"

The smart man who sleeps in my bed did NOT say anything about the gym membership...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Back in July, I had weight loss surgery (gastric band) and have dropped somewhere around 60 pounds without any special effort on my part. My wife is a member at one of the chain gyms (Planet Fitness? The "no lunk zone" whichever that one is.) where she has been paying every month but not going since we went under COVID lockdown.

This evening, I told her that I am planning on getting a set of Indian clubs when the next "stimulus payment" shows up. Her comment to me was that the clubs that I sent her a link to were $80.00 and "really expensive. Are you actually going to use them?"

The smart man who sleeps in my bed did NOT say anything about the gym membership...
You win the smart man award my friend.

I have lost that award daily for years it seems! Bravo!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
1610668702960.png

Maybe you and that other dude can give her a lift to the gym once in a while.

Top Bottom