What's new

An Aftershave PIF

I'm in. The only two there that I've tried are Clubman Vanilla and The Veg. I'm always interested in checking out new Clubman products, and I'd love a crack at the Pacific Rush since I've heard such good things about it. The Country Club Southern Oud sounds right up my alley as well.

Great PIF, and many thanks for your generosity!

I'm in. I've only been using a DE for about a week, so the extent of my post shave routine is limited to a cold water rinse and some Nivea after shave balm. I've been wanting to try out some aftershaves but with the wide variety out there I don't even know where to start.

Thanks for the generous PIF!

I'm in! Thank-you for the awesome PIF!!!

AS with everything... I love how many different aftershaves are out there. I absolutely LOVE trying out new AS varieties for the first time...

Cheers!

Not in but a good opportunity for some fortunate individual. Thanks for your generosity! The Veg is polarizing. Most are chosen or rejected, but with me I was simply ignored by it. It dried to a powdery scent and ended there with me, neither wonderful or revolting.

I'm in...I received my first DE razor for Christmas this year and I'm hooked. Trying to build some flavor in my small but effective DEN.

Thank you

I am just starting to try different aftershaves. You said that the Pacific Rush was not being made anymore? How long ago was that? I just got a new bottle for Christmas.

I would love to try these out so consider me in!

I'm in, thanks for the opportunity! I love aftershaves and have been wanting to try the CC Southern oud. Good luck to all the entrants

I'm in! I have only been on this "journey" for about a year and have not yet branched out into aftershaves. This would give me a great start at trying out a few. Thanks for the opportunity!

Great to see all the interest!

@Heckle: I thought Pacific Rush was discontinued about a year ago, but according to this tread it may still be available at some stores, like Big Lots...

I'm in. Aftershave is the one thing I never really got into but lately I've been wanting to try some more, especially the different Pinaud scents. I've only tried Clubman and Veg.

The PIF-O-Matic 9000 has spoken and CzechCzar is our big winner! Congratulations - hope you enjoy the aftershaves and look forward to hearing your thoughts on them!

Top Bottom