What's new

Amouage Jubilation XXV

Just bought this online. I haven't been here in like 5 years but thought I'd chat. I remember trying this cologne once and it was one of the most interesting, animalistic, balsamic style colognes out there. Anyways, not cheap, so I hope I picked a good one. I'm sure I'll be happy with my purchase!

Adam

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Its a nice fragrance. I bit heavy IMHO for the summer weather. It will be nice for a night on the town, and for me, killer during the winter.

sounds good. True, doesn't seem like a summer cologne. I think a more refined night out or the fall/winter. I just need to have it haha!

I just got this in today with a pile of other goodies - haven't sniffed it yet. Looking forward to it - especially if it's good enough to bring someone out of a 5 year hiatus!

I really like it, but I'm a big frankincense fan. It is a very bright, almost sparkling incense note, overlayed with with a strong berry opening note. There is nothing solemn or "churchy" about it.

I really like it, but I'm a big frankincense fan. It is a very bright, almost sparkling incense note, overlayed with with a strong berry opening note. There is nothing solemn or "churchy" about it.

Have you tried C&S Frankincense & Myrh? I haven't tried the cologne, but I have the incense, which is exceptional.

Have you tried C&S Frankincense & Myrh? I haven't tried the cologne, but I have the incense, which is exceptional.

I have a decant, but haven't worn it in a while. A few years back, I picked up CdG Avignon, Montale Full Incense, Heeley Cardinal, Sonoma Scent Studio's Incense Pure, and Andy Tauer's Incense Extreme as well. The result of the incense sampling frenzy was a full bottle of the Montale. They are all "darker" than the Amouage (which also merited a full bottle), but at times, I prefer the "churchy" vibe. Another lighter incense fragrance I enjoy is L'Artisan's Passage d'Enfer, with its background of lilies. It makes a great Easter scent.

Great Scent by Amouage, I also have interlude, both are great, I wish they were just a little stronger :) I guess this is why I love the Montale line.

Great Scent by Amouage, I also have interlude, both are great, I wish they were just a little stronger :) I guess this is why I love the Montale line.

Stronger?! Interlude is like atomic bomb for me!

$image.jpeg

And enjoyed Jubilation today, nice, woody oud, not too weak not too strong.

$image.jpeg

Stronger?! Interlude is like atomic bomb for me!

Have you tried Montale? It's a hydrogen bomb. I only have Montale Patchouli Leaves and it's so strong with one spray, it's downright offensive. To each their own - but in my book, this goes wayyyy past the line of gentlemanly fragrance etiquette.

Top Bottom