What's new

Ammodor

So as you know I have a Tupperdor which I love. However I am looking at getting some more space and wanted something unique.
Ultimately the dream is to have a 20count desktop humidor, and some more high capacity humidors (but cheap).

I found this site: http://www.ammodors.com/

Anybody used them before? I am interested in the WWII .50 Cal, and the Big .50.

Would vertical dividers be worth it? Or maybe a tray? The tray is expensive at $60 but it looks quite handy.

I would get the basic kit as I want to add my own humidity source and humi gauge.

Anyways I am blabbering on, lemme know what you think. I also need to figure out how to get this beast over from the States :lol:

Not used them for a humidor, but I do store ammo in them (opposite with silica to absorb moisture vs. distribute it). In general I think the seal would be better than the Tupperware, but I have seen some of theses cans (mostly if they're used vs. surplus) with poor seals. I don't think you would need to buy their trays but would think you'd want some cedar in there from old cigar boxes etc.

Not used them for a humidor, but I do store ammo in them (opposite with silica to absorb moisture vs. distribute it). In general I think the seal would be better than the Tupperware, but I have seen some of theses cans (mostly if they're used vs. surplus) with poor seals. I don't think you would need to buy their trays but would think you'd want some cedar in there from old cigar boxes etc.

I guess I just like the look of those boxes. Problem is shipping will be killer!
My Tupperware seals more than enough. For some reason getting Spanish Cedar Wood is bloody impossible here, or at least very expensive unless I use old cigar boxes.
Cheers for your input.

I absolutely love mine. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...d-match-your-taste-in-decor?highlight=ammodor

The company has amazing customer service. The product is awesome. Its my first and only humidor but its air tight and keeps things steady for a very long period of time. I have a vertical divider in the .50 cal can and I could live without it. I have enough room on one side of the divider to lay my churchills and enough room on the other side to stand about 20 robusto's. I would and plan to buy another at some point down the road.

Top Bottom