What's new

Ammo storage solution...

I opened a spare IT cabinet and started loading it up!

As an added bonus, besides keeping our friends' kids from chewing on .22s, it adds a layer of protection to my pistol safes I usually keep by the bed.

Couldn't be happier!
IMG_20200905_140702.jpg
IMG_20200905_140240.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Plot twist: make it look like a computer, stove, a/c etc. That unit is odd enough to be anything. Telephone exchange. Hook up a bunch of cables to it!

There are tons of info on hiding in plain sight: canned food inside ottomans, pistols in clocks (Glocks in Clocks? Sounds like Dr. Seuss).

AA

Plot twist: make it look like a computer, stove, a/c etc. That unit is odd enough to be anything. Telephone exchange. Hook up a bunch of cables to it!

There are tons of info on hiding in plain sight: canned food inside ottomans, pistols in clocks (Glocks in Clocks? Sounds like Dr. Seuss).

AA
I could wall mount it and install blank patch panels, filling up the face, then run patch cables between them for looks and no normie would ever know it's fake! Ha! I love this idea! Also lol@ 'Glocks in clocks'

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Don't tell me... "there was a man from Nantucket"?

Naughty! No, though I have a few good limericks memorized.

Dr. Seuss, of course. "The Battle of Whoville."

"The ammo shortage has me blue.
I do not just what to do!
We search for ammo high and low
We click and scroll; it does not show!

Primers, too, in short supply.
We called the store; they did not lie.
What shall we do, until it ends?
Luckily, we have our friends... "

AA

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
"Golden Sabre! Hydra-Shock!
All these rounds that really rock!
Armor-piercing, tips of green!
Throw me another MAGA-zine!"

Something like that. They all sing the national anthem, start cleaning up the broken glass, and raise the flag again in Whoville after that.

AA

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
There once was a man from Nantucket,
Who kept his ammo in a bucket.
No speed loaders had he,
So to make the intruders flee,
He grabbed his shotgun and shucked it!

Top Bottom