What's new

Ammo Squared. Anyony experienced?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I recently came across the site Ammo Squared. Something likes a subscription ammo service. A few of the YT gun guys are enthusiastic about it.
Has anyone here tried them? Are they worth it?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I would be happy with any ammo right now Georg.
Tell me about it, Scott. I have 1 box of .40 S&W defense ammo & 2.5 boxes of .40 target ammo.
I'm looking to get a new 9mm & was I thinking ammo would be a nice go-along.

Some of my friends love it. You send them money, then later you can send them a list of what you want. You can make a standing monthly order or one time. The money goes into your account. You can continue to make a deposit monthly or however, just make sure the money will be their to cover the order.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
I recently came across the site Ammo Squared. Something likes a subscription ammo service. A few of the YT gun guys are enthusiastic about it.
Has anyone here tried them? Are they worth it?
I guess if the prices are fair. Looks like he is not shipping any faster than anyone else right now.

Many online vendors offer subscription and club plans for first-calls, ‘deals’ and reduced/free shipping. But they all seem to have the same problem right now.

I still follow the old rule buy cheap and stock deep. And replenish as you go. Early this year before all the mishigas broke, someone had a great deal on 9mm fmj, so I grabbed 2k rounds of it. More than I needed, but the price was right. I wouldn’t want to be locked into an above-market subscription service if a better deal like that pops up elsewhere.

Top Bottom